- Uurtarief 15€
- Reactietijd 1h
- Aantal studenten 1
Helaas is deze leraar onbeschikbaar. Onze excuses voor het ongemak.
English lessons (from former IB student and former Media Master student) in Rotterdam
- Online (via webcam)
Over deze les
1. Write a lesson plan before each lesson. Take into account the students, the available time, materials, and resources.
2. Figure out my warm-up, presentation and production activities before class.
3. Be creative use online games, programs, and quizzes
4. Be authentic describe my own learning journey as a student to motivate the student.
5. Give homework and go through it the next lesson with the student.
- Spreekvaardigheid - Engels
- Leesvaardigheid - Engels
Vocabulaire - Engels
Uitspraak (accent) - Engels
- Alle niveaus
I have taught English in the past to Dutch and foreign students. I've followed the IB English A Language & Literature program at Higher Level at St. John's International School in Waterloo, Belgium. I also used to go to AISR (American International School of Rotterdam) and have tutored kids of 4-8 years old after school in the last two years of high school.
My name is Evelyn Armstrong, I am a Superprof French teacher.
I was Yinka's French teacher for 3 years at an International School. As a student, Yinka received the foreign language award for demonstrating superior ability in reading, writing, speaking, listening, comprehension and cultural awareness of the French language. She is trilingual, speaking English, French and Dutch fluently. She was an excellent student, is trustworthy and demonstrates responsibility.
As an English teacher, she sets and achieves goals and sets targets for students to learn with quality and defines their learning expectations. She uses strategies in her teaching that require students to think about their own progress. She provides descriptive feedback and gathers accurate information about student achievement on a regular basis.
Bekijk meer aanbevelingen
- 5u: 75€
- 10u: 150€